Feb 14, 2011

Love, Honor, and Betray by Kimberla Lawson Roby

The book synopsis for Love, Honor, and Betray sounded interesting to me, and I was looking forward to reading it. 

I thought this book was about the one-time indiscretion of a pastor, and the struggles that his wife had with accepting a child born as a result of his affair.  However, the story is filled with numerous indiscretions, affairs and betrayals of both the pastor and his wife.

I was hoping that this book would deal with forgiveness and acceptance, and maybe even eventual resolution towards the little two year old girl caught in the middle of a very sad story.

I don't often give up on a book, but this one was a total waste of time.

Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of Love, Honor and Betray from Hachette Books in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment