Wednesday, September 26

My First Handy Bible

As soon as they can talk, most little ones begin asking for a Bible to hold in their very own hands. Now, from Denmark to America, comes My First Handy Bible (Scandinavia Publishing) for babies and toddlers, with all the best stories from Genesis to Revelation. Young children delight in carrying around the compact and colorful Bible—taking it to church, “playing” church or cuddling up in a lap to have it read to them. My First Handy Bible has huge appeal for parents, grandparents, teachers and children’s ministry leaders, but especially for the kids!

As grandma to fourteen grand-babies, I am always looking for unique and treasured books for the grandchildren. My youngest was born just four months ago, and I am sure he is going to love this amazing little Bible!

Here's a close-up picture from the story of Samson in Judges 13:1-16:31, click on the photo to enlarge.


Vibrant colors, awesome artwork, timeless stories, and it's the perfect size for little fingers. I love the bright yellow carrying handle and how the clip easily opens and closes. Made of stiff cardboard pages, this Bible will stand up to whatever a toddler might do to it.

I highly recommend My First Handy Bible for toddlers, and I am sure it will be a favorite and treasured addition to any little person's book collection.

Disclosure: Review copy received courtesy of The B&B Media Group, in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment