Nov 4, 2012

God Speaks About You! by Erica Giesow

Speak it Books are Word of Faith Children's books that empower parents to speak words of life and faith over their children.

"God Speaks About You!" is a faith confession children's book that uses simple rhymes and playful illustrations to confess Bible promises over children. The Bible says our tongue has the power of life or death. "God Speaks About You!" is a book that empowers you to speak words of life and faith over your children, shaping their life and future. This is the first speak it book to come to market - be looking for more coming soon!

Find out more at http://www.speakitbooks.org/



I love children's books, and one of my favourite things is to share great stories with my grandchildren. God Speaks About You! is filled with colorful illustrations that will capture the attention of even the very youngest children.

As shown in the above video, this book has catchy rhymes and awesome truths from God's word. This is sure to become a favourite of many young families.

God speaks it.
We repeat it.
And with all our heart.
WE BELIEVE IT.

I can't wait to share this book with my grandchildren when they come for a visit, and I am sure they will love it as much as I do. 

Disclosure: Review copy received courtesy of the author in exchange for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I too love children's books and love to share them with little ones and watch them enjoy them. This one looks sweet and something that children would love and learn from.

    ReplyDelete